!deas that . . . . . May Cl!ck

TechTonic

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What's your interest?

Hi Buddies,

Now that I have started serious blogging, I request you and all to come up with the topics of your interest.
Post whatever you want in the *Comments* Section.
I will make sure that I look up to your suggestions and and keep you all updated.

Any topics are welcome. Not necessarily technical.

See my other blogs to find out my normal trends.
http://mnpideas.blogspot.com/
http://mnptechtonic.blogspot.com/

Even if you need some help, I will try to answer it if I can.

Hoping to see some.

2 comments:

  1. how to change the upgrade the android os?
    m using a dell xcd28 phone which works on 2.1 eclair version....can i upgrade??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, you cant upgrade any of the dell xcd28 or xcd35 to 2.2
    Dell already announced so at the launch time.

    So I tried to search for any Custom ROMs also but there are none... So you are out of luck here too...

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to say something more?